Liz Crain is a ceramic artist, who specializes in creating ceramic pieces disguised as vintage, rusty metal cans.
In anticipation of her exhibit 99 bottles of beer on the wall (May 2015 @ Roscoe Ceramic Gallery), showcasing her series of ceramic beer cans, Liz wanted to modernize her website and blog. ZapTuba designed and implemented a modern, clean, responsive website which showcases Liz’s portfolio of “more than meets the eye” ceramic vessels and highlights Liz’s journey with ceramics through her blog.
In October 2015, we premiered the online shop which carry an array of her pieces for sale.
- create a logo for use on the website
- customize the look & feel using a combination of a custom child theme and the customization options offered by a third-party WordPress theme chosen by Liz
- implement custom post types catered to the information Liz posts on her website
- integrate WooCommerce to power Liz’s online shop
- curate the contents for the website
- setup and integrate MailChimp & Postmark for email campaigns
- design and prepare production files for collateral marketing print material
4.2015, updated 10.2015