Living up to her tagline “more than meets the eye”, Liz Crain is a ceramic artist, who specializes in knitted porcelains. Liz is best known for her vessel forms that look like vintage cans.
Back in 2015, ZapTuba built and delivered a completely new website for Liz Crain Ceramics to showcase her “more than meets the eye” ceramic work and to establish an online shop for a selection of her work (for details about the original 2015 project and subsequent updates, click HERE.)
In 2018, we decided to retire Liz’s parent theme as it had not been actively maintained by its developer and was becoming more and more obsolete as WordPress and WooCommerce marched on with major updates and advances. ZapTuba created a custom Storefront child theme for maximum compatibility with the latest versions of WordPress and WooCommerce.
- customize the look & feel using a combination of a custom responsive child theme and the customization options offered by the WooCommerce parent theme, Storefront
- integrate all applicable customizations from Liz’s previous child theme into the new child theme, adapting the customizations to the new parent theme infrastructure as needed
- ongoing website content updates and maintenance; debug and fix legacy (pre-ZapTuba) issues
- design and prepare production files for collateral marketing print material
- manage web hosting and domain registration migration/services
- implement measures for GDPR and CCPA compliance
11.2018, updated 4.2021