Chef Jamie Smith is a professional chef, child nutrition advocate, and proprietor of FoodSmith, creating nutrient-rich meals for families and working adults.
UPDATE: This website is retired.
- logo design
- website design
- custom responsive WordPress theme with custom post types andwidgets
- researched and integrated a solution for Chef Jamie to easily share his recipes with his audience
Santa Cruz County Builders is a contractor specializing in residential remodels and client satisfaction.
UPDATE: This website theme is retired.
ZapTuba designed and delivered a website powered by a custom WordPress theme to showcase the craftsmanship of Santa Cruz County Builders and their trusted partners throughout their many years of successful remodeling and construction projects.
- adapt existing logo for use on the website
- custom post types for easy management of testimonials and partners
Camp Gateway is the summer program of Gateway School, an accredited K-8 independent school in Santa Cruz, CA.
Following in the footsteps of Gateway School’s new and improved website, Camp Gateway wanted to modernize the look of their website and also provide an online filterable list of summer classes.
- create an icon for the existing Camp Gateway logo
- custom post types for easy management of summer class data
- custom settings for registration links and status
- filterable list of summer classes by grade, week, and subject
- clean, modern design
3.2012, updated 2.2015
Gateway School is an accredited K-8 independent school in Santa Cruz, CA.
UPDATE: This theme was retired in 8.2016, click HERE for details on the new theme.
Back in 2011, Gateway School was looking to modernize their website, both visually and functionally. ZapTuba was able to design and implement a website that:
- empowers faculty and staff of all technical abilities to actively keep parents and students up to date through class pages and photo galleries
- provides a customized interface for easy management of the school’s online directories and downloadable assets
Since the debut of the new website, ZapTuba has continued to evolve Gateway School’s website adapting it to the changing needs of the school and its staff.
- modernize Gateway’s existing logo for use on the website
- custom WordPress theme featuring extensive implementation of custom shortcodes, post types and taxonomies
- filterable list of summer classes by grade, session, and category
- clean, modern design
- on-site training and quick reference guides complete with step-by-step instructions and screenshots for faculty and staff
1.2012, updated 9.2014
In collaboration with Red Dot Media, who provided the licensed character, visual assets, marketing, and legal support, ZapTuba developed Sightings – Ghost Face, a social photo sharing iOS app featuring the popular character Ghost Face® as seen in the Scream motion pictures.
UPDATE 3.2018: This iOS app has now been officially retired, and is no longer available from the App Store.
- sole engineer on the project using iOS + Three20 + Facebook
- feature design
4.2011, updated 6.2013